LCG® Smart Glass
Manko Window Systems, Inc. is pleased to fabricate LCG® Smart Glass with Gauzy Liquid Crystal Technology
Manko is an official Certified Partner of Gauzy Ltd, a world leading developer and manufacturer of light control technology. As a Gauzy Certified Partner, Manko underwent a comprehensive training program, resulting in the tools necessary to fabricate premium switchable smart glass with PDLC (polymer dispersed liquid crystal) technology. Switchable Smart Glass with Gauzy technology is now available to Manko customers.
About Gauzy – Pioneering Light Control
Manko is working solely with Gauzy’s Liquid Crystal films.
Liquid Crystal films are laminated between two pieces of glass, to create LCG® (light control glass), also known as smart glass, switchable glass, or privacy glass. With the flip of a switch, glass changes from opaque to clear. When opaque, glass acts as a privacy partition or HD projection surface, and when transparent, a simple window.
Smart glass is easily integrated into various types of partition systems and IGU’s, making it ideal for interior and exterior applications in offices, hotel, residences, and healthcare facilities.
This technology is shaping the future of glass windows and privacy partitions, creating versatile and dynamic spaces.
Gauzy’s Science, Your Space
Optimize space with a high-tech luxurious design that guests will talk about
Create new, modern and contemporary spaces. Make homes smarter with LCG® windows and partitions
Offering dynamic storefront advertising while preserving full view of merchandise
Experience private moments in a sterile environment
Dynamic glass partitions transform your spaces into private rooms for meetings.
- Various product lines with different features:
- White hues: up to 69” wide
- Grey hues: up to 58” wide
- Custom Patterns/Blinds: up to 69” wide
- *all films are controlled by Gauzy’s patented CE/UL certified controllers with110/220VAC input, 70 VAC output, and 50/60 Hz
- Can be used with low-iron, clear, or tinted glass
- Easily installed into various types of partitions and profiles
- Two layers of PET with ITO are coated with PDLC (polymer dispersed liquid crystal) formula creating a film
- Film is laminated by Manko between two pieces of glass with a PVB interlayer, creating smart glass.
- Film turns on ( transparent) and off (opaque) with electricity.
- To specify smart glass in a project, see PDLC Smart Glass Spec
- Click here to download Manko’s brochure